Friday 30 January 2015

What If?!

A week ago, I was on my way back home when I shuddered at a thought that had crossed my mind. There, in the middle of an annoying traffic chaos, a thought occurred, which, if real, can demolish the purpose of your life and living.

What if we were just a part of this universe? What if it’s not about humans – our evolution and reproduction? What if we are just another pawn in some game?

Freaky! Especially when I thought for the last 16 years that I am the center of the earth and, “I've got the power!”
I thought she says it better ;)
Anyway, the thing is, what if we were created so that plants can survive or rocks? :-/ Did you ever just stop and think, it’s just not about our survival and maybe by being greedy and selfish, we are destroying the things that are the reason for our living. Are we really that important to the universe? Because we all know universe existed much much before WITHOUT humans and it was all cool!
Who gives us these answers? If these answers come through experience and wisdom; how do we know it’s the right answer?


Maybe, being in The Island movie is a better option than real life At least there, they knew how they came into being and what their purpose of life and living is. Then again, what’s the fun in that?! I don’t want to know that I am some pathetic unimportant pawn in a game; I like that I think I am the center of the universe; because be careful in what you believe. What you believe, is what you get.

No comments:

Post a Comment