Friday 5 December 2014

The miracle of 2

Since my first post, Affairs of the nation or lips was earnest, humourless and alarmingly critical to be mentioned, I thought it’s time to be all stupid but genuine, I tell you! With life teaching you scary lessons every day I think it’s time to just take a minute and wonder about the miracles of life.

Such as, have you ever thought about why we have 2 legs, 2 hands, 2 nostrils, 2 eyes, 2 breasts and 2 balls! It gets me thinking, is 2 a magic universal number? Can i worship the number 2 and very ironically and interestingly at the same time, why do we call our poops number 2 :O

Do you know?

I think it’s for the universal balance. Just one of something is incomplete. One of you is incomplete without one of me; that makes the two of us. Wow! i sound like my advanced grammar book writing a self-help guide! But seriously, maybe you like shopping alone, eating alone or going to a theater alone… but not always! People who say, I feel alone even when I am with people around me are bullshitting you! That’s physically not possible and mentally either. Maybe they are just poor hangs or sad souls. Be nice to them, come on!

According to numerology, the number 2 is related to pursuing life purpose and soul mission. That's deep. Did you know 2 is also the smallest and the first prime number? And poor thing, it’s the only even prime number too. Ironically, 2 is the only prime even number that is pretty odd. Or in an arrogant ass’s world – 2 is the only outstanding, choosing to be brooding lonely prime even number. You arrogant asses know what I am talking about. I think number 1 is a slut though! I mean, come on 1 – all numbers are divisible by you! Have some hold over yourself! Say no once in a while.

So why is number 2 important and what does it matter to you or me?

Well, if you have no clue about 2 then you will suck at math! we don't want that to happen. It is important in everyday life. It may have a deeper meaning or otherwise - it is still a vital part of one's learning phase, so learn it idiots and stop analyzing every little thing in life! You will go nowhere except the land of frustration and confusion with paranoia plants and troublesome trees. Hey! Maybe it exists in a parallel world, who knows! Ummmmm… you’re still finding a take from this post? 
Laugh a little, jump a little and stay happy J


No comments:

Post a Comment