Sunday 29 March 2015

Love Is In The Air!

Love is in the Air!
I know, we are way past “Valentine’s day” to talk about love that floats through every soul and reaches the masses all in the span of 24 hours. It’s weirdly unjustified. How can you be all brave and claim your love because it’s a day for love? And how the hell is it really possible to feel “special love” on this day and this day only! The thought rattles me. It’s like my dad said, “There is no special day for mother, father, love, sister. Stop this charade you idiots.”
Anyway, coming to my point. Love is in the air actually means: This day, I am on a mission to spread as much love and kindness possible. I recently learnt positive energy, thought and gestures influence your state of mind. And whoever you are reading this, I love you! I wish I could genuinely help you out with your issues, since I cannot do that here’s some sugar.


Have a wonderful god damn blessed day. It’s nice to do random weird things. If you have anything random to do that might classify you as indifferent, as Nike says – just do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment